Parents & Guardians: Please assist your camper(s) when packing for camp. We rely on your supervision to ensure the appropriate items and clothing articles are selected. Please label everything!
An important reminder: As part of the registration process, parents checking in medications for their child now meet directly in the health cabin with the Camp Health Officer (CHO) to discuss camper's needs and to hand in the medications. All medications must now be brought to camp in their original bottles or packages!
Equipment and Gear
- Sleeping Bag
- Optional Item - a bottom-fitted twin bedsheet
- Stationery & Stamps
- Optional Items - books, musical instruments, journal/diary, playing cards
Clothing for 6 Days
- Rain Jacket/Poncho
- Bathing Suits - One Piece Suits or Tankinis Only!
- Towels for swimming and showering
- Dirty Clothes Bag
- Hair Brush/Comb
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Insect Repellent
- White t-shirt or pillowcase for tie-dye
Prohibited Items - These items will be confiscated by the camp staff!
- Tobacco products
- All electronic devices
- Cell Phones
- Hand-held games
- Flammable substances
- Sharp implements
Special Note: Snacks and drinks (excluding soda pop and candy) are now allowed in reasonable quantities. Please be advised that all snacks and drinks will be stored and monitored by cabin counselors.
Questions While Your Child is at Camp?
If you have any questions while your child is at summer camp, please direct your inquiries to:
- Summer Camp Office: (231) 347-9742 ext. 104
- John Guirey, Camp Director: (231) 838-2106
- Summer Camp Registrar: (231) 347-9742 ext. 101
At any other time, all questions can be directed to our business office by calling toll free (877) 582-9742.